India TEC has announced the following updates to MTCTE (Mandatory Testing Certification of Telecommunication Equipment).
- Phase One of this regulation will begin October 1st, 2019, and will cover the following products:
- Executive telephone systems
- NSD/ISD payphones
- Electronic telephone instruments
- Key telephone systems
- 2-line feature phones
- Coin box telephones
- Terminals for connecting to PSTN
- CLIP phones
- G3 FAX machines
- ISDN customer-premises equipment (CPE)
- Cordless telephones
- Private automatic branch exchange (PABX)
- The official MTCTE (Mandatory Testing Certification of Telecommunication Equipment) portal will officially open on July 5th, 2019, and application submittal will begin July 9th, 2019.
- International reports from ILAC-accredited test labs will be accepted until March 31st, 2020.
- In certain situations, exemptions may be available from TEC. Please contact us for more information.
For additional information, please contact G&M Compliance, Inc. at 714-628-1020
Comments are closed.