On January 1st, 2022, Russia will begin enforcing the new edition of TR CU 010/2011,“On Safety of Machinery & Equipment.” The TR, or Technical Regulation, has been updated to reflect the new HS Code nomenclature that will also begin on January 1st, 2022. Russian HS Codes have been replaced or added to reflect new HS Code numbers for each of the product categories below:
- Garage equipment for vehicles and trailers
- Equipment for stripping and cleaning works and mine workings support
- Shaft lift and mine transport equipment
- Chemical and oil and gas processing equipment
- Gas cleaning and dust collection equipment
- Paper-making equipment
- Technological equipment and apparatus for applying paint and varnish coatings to mechanical engineering products
- Industrial tractors
- Technological equipment for logging, timber yard and timber floating
- Technological equipment for the peat industry
- Air heaters and air coolers
Example of new HS Code:
Equipment for Overburden and Cleaning Works and Fixing of Mine Workings: Shearers; Mechanized Complexes
Old nomenclature of HS code: 8428 90 900 0
New nomenclature of HS code: 8428 90 800 0
TR, or Technical Regulations, are requirements to be followed in obtaining Russia EAC Certification. Russia EAC covers Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Armenia, and Kyrgyzstan.
Please note, Russia will be closed from December 31st, 2021- January 22nd, 2022 in observance of the New Year’s National Holiday.
For additional information, please contact G&M Compliance, Inc. at 714-628-1020
Comments are closed.