If the following conditions apply to you:
- Spend over $100K annually for Regulatory Product Compliance (Homologation for short), and
- Sell products into four or more markets requiring certification;
You need a homologation expert overseeing this part of the business.
The reasons why are simple. An experienced Homologation Manager can save you:
- 10% on overall certification cost vs. non-strategic methods.
Savings on $100K = $10K
- 10% of employee time spent on homologation rather than main function
Savings on $100K salary = $10K
- Time to market, headaches, confusion, and inefficiencies
The first two quantitative points add up to a $20,000 savings. These savings can go a long way in bringing in a Homologation Management Company to streamline and oversee your overall process. This leaves the additional qualitative savings of the third point. Many would describe these benefits as priceless, and when coupled with additional savings, can be achieved for very little out-of-pocket investment.
The streamlining and cost savings mentioned here are accomplished by: choosing the right certification partner for each project, maximizing certifications to include additional products (including future ones), and revising certificates only when changes to the product affect the specific certificate in question.
If you’re over a hundred grand, it’s time to make a stand. For more information on how Homologation Management can serve you, click on the link.
Note: Cost savings are estimates based on experience. Results may vary
For additional information, please contact G&M Compliance, Inc. at 714-628-1020