The Indian Department of Electronics and Information Technology (DEITY) issued “List 3” product expansion under the Compulsory Registration Order on August 16, 2017. In addition to the products covered on “List 1” and “List 2″, the compulsory registration scheme has expanded to cover another 13 products. The newly introduced products are:
1. Recessed LED Lights
2. LED Lights for Road and Streets
3. LED Flood Lights
4. LED Hand (portable) Lights
5. LED Chain Lights
6. Emergency LED Lights
7. UPS/Inverters with Rating less or equal to 10KVA
8. Plasma/LCD/LED Televisions with Screen Size up to 32″
9. Visual Displays and Video Monitors with Screen Size up to 32”
10. CCTV Cameras/Equipment for CCTV Cameras
11. Adaptors for Household and Similar Appliances
12. USB Barcode Readers, Barcode Scanners, Iris Scanners & Optical Fingerprint Scanners
13. Smart Watches
For additional information, please contact G&M Compliance, Inc. or call us at 714-628-1020.
Comments are closed.