Notice 9 of Standardization Administration of the People’s Republic of China in 2013, Minimum allowable values of Energy Efficiency and Energy Efficiency levels for Flat Panel Televisions (GB 24850-2013), was published on Jun.9th, 2013 and will go into effect starting Oct. 1st, 2013. China Quality Certification Center (CQC) also released new version of energy conservation certification rules for flat panel televisions CQC31-452631-2013 to replace CQC31-452631-2009.
Requirements of Minimum Allowable Values of Energy Efficiency and Energy Efficiency levels for Flat Panel Televisions:
1. Starting Oct. 1st – 2013, CQC will no longer issue certificates with old version standard GB 24850-2010 for the flat panel televisions.
2. Current certificate holders should submit a new application. Retesting of products may be required.
3. Certificates update should be completed prior to Oct. 1st, 2014. Certificates not updated on time would be suspended, and if they failed to be replaced before Jan. 1st, 2015, they will be withdrawn.
The new version of the standard for flat panel televisions energy-conservation certification contains the following:
1. Adjust certification standard and GB 24850-2013 to instead of GB 24850-2010.
2. Adjust applied category.
3. Added requirements for external power supply .
4. Added time limit requirement for review.
5. Confirmed requirements for location of the mark and ways of use.
The application for this product will be accepted by CQC Product Certification Department I now.
For more information, please contact G&M Compliance, Inc. at 714.628.1020
Comments are closed.