China GB13837-2012 Standard for “Sound and television broadcast receivers and associated equipment –Radio disturbance characteristics – Limits and methods of measurement” and GB17625.1-2012 “Electromagnetic compatibility – Limits – Limits for harmonic current emissions (equipment input current ≤16A per phase)” have been released by the Standardization Administration of the People’s Republic of China on Dec, 31th, 2012. It will take effect to replace GB13837-2003 and GB17625.1-2003 on July, 1st, 2013.
1. From July 1st, 2013, certificate should be issued according to the new standards.
2. Certificate holders whose product is certified according to old standards should submit the application for the change of standard before the next follow-up inspection, and take differential test to make the product in conformity with the new standard. The certificate for the change of standard required to be accomplished by July, 1st, 2014, otherwise, the certificate will be suspended, and finally will be withdraw by Oct, 1st, 2014.
The requirement of the change of standard with supplier’s declaration of conformity：
The qualified clients is required to provide supplier’s declaration of conformity in accord with the new standard and the manufacturer/ factory’s (including manufacturer/factory OEM/ODM product) test report issued by their own labs. The laboratory should have new standard test qualification in conformity with ISO/IEC 17025, and approved by the accreditation body with ILAC mutual recognition agreement. The test report should conform to the requirement of certification body.
To assure the change of standard successfully accomplished, the clients should contact relevant product certification department before application, and submit the application for the change of standard after the confirmation of labs qualification. In addition to necessary material and information, there are the following requirements:
1) The product declaration of conformity for the new standard;
2) Manufacturer’/factory’s qualification proof of test abilities of their own labs.
3) Manufacturer’/factory’s documentation (it is necessary when the labs are affiliated companies).
4) The test report issued by manufacturer’/factory’s lab, which should meet the requirements of CQC.
According to TC10 memo, the clients using supplier’s declaration of conformity to accomplish the change of standard, need to accept the sampling inspection.
For more information, please contact G&M Compliance, Inc. at 714.628.1020
Comments are closed.