China CCC Catalogue Update
The General Administration of Quality Supervision, Inspection and Quarantine of China (AQSIQ) and Certification and Accreditation Administration of China (CNCA) jointly announced on CNCA Circular No. 117 that eight (8) products no longer require CCC certification, effective since August 13, 2012. Existing CCC certificates for the products below are withdrawn immediately.
The eight (8) products are:
1) Flexible rubber-sheathed cables for mining purposes
2) Finance and trade settlement equipment (EMC)
3) Equipment and components for cable distribution systems of sound and television signals
4) Satellite television receivers
6) B/W television receivers and other monochrome television receivers
7) Interior Materials- Seat Shield (Automobiles parts)
8) All the products of interior materials (Automobiles parts) which are less than basic sample’s size (365mm x 10mm), such as: sealing strip, decorating strip, speaker cover, inner lights & flooring, seat shield, inside door shield, front/side/rear wall shield, decorating parts of roofing, etc.
Comments are closed.