- Determining the most effective method to translate CE documentation to UKCA requirements
- UKCA certification requirements are numerous and complex. Products require compliance with multiple UKCA Regulations. Some common ones are listed below:
- Safety (LVEE)
- Wireless (Radio),
- Hazardous Substances (ROHS),
- Ecodesign for Energy-Related Products, Etc.
Which of these apply to your products and how can you demonstrate compliance with them?
- Companies new to UKCA type requirements or with new product types submit products for certification late in the game to find that they have multiple discrepancies.
As a provider of homologation management services, G&M’s team is required to have a solid grasp of regulatory requirements along with the ability to align certification programs to our customer’s needs. Because of our focus on customer needs we have implemented a model using our technical and procedural knowledge to streamline certification programs. We have the background to overcome potential UKCA hurdles by:
- Identifying documentation from existing CE files that can be leveraged for UKCA
- Identifying all applicable UK regulations and prescribe a means to efficiently comply
- Provide preliminary evaluations to identify any major findings earlier in the product development cycle
Demonstrating compliance to the Medical Regulation requires risk management to ascertain risks posed by these types of products. G&M’s team has been assisting customers in this area from the start as a partner not a conformity assessment body. Our team is experienced in hazard analysis and what it should look like in your technical file.
Depending on the certification program, documentation and testing for the UKCA mark can be very complex or fairly simple. Trust G&M to get you through the process fast and efficiently
For more information, additional questions, or to request a quote – Please submit an online RFQ, Contact Us, or call.