One-Day Training Seminar: New China CCC Certification Schemes for Automotive Components
China’s State Administration for Market Regulation (SAMR) and Certification & Accreditation Administration of the People’s Republic of China (CNCA) published an important announcement regarding the reformation and adjustment of current implementation rules for China CCC Scheme for automotive components.
G&M Compliance, Inc. will be conducting a 1-day training seminar in Detroit, MI (Wednesday – April 3rd), which will discuss the details of these new changes, and how they affect automotive component & part manufacturers. The seminar will cover the differences between CCC Mandatory, Voluntary and Supplier Declaration of Conformity (SDoC) schemes.
The announcement includes two Annexes relating to certification of automotive components.
- As of June 16, 2018, products under Annex 1 no longer fall under the CCC scheme but can be transitioned to CQC or CCAP voluntary certification scheme.
- In addition, after October 1, 2018, products under Annex 2 will have a new route to conformity under the Supplier Declaration of Conformity (SDoC) scheme to comply with CCC certification. Alternatively, manufacturers can still elect to keep their current CCC certification process for Annex 2 products.
- Automotive components currently under the CCC certification scheme that are not listed in Annex 1 or 2 will not be affected and will continue with the established CCC certification process without change.
The following automotive components are affected under Annex 1 or 2:
- Horn – Annex 1
- Brake hoses – Annex 1
- Fuel tanks – Annex 1
- Vehicle theft alarm system – Annex 1
- Interior trim – Annex 2
- Door locks & retainers/hinges – Annex 2
The 1-day seminar will provide the most up to date information relating to the new CCC changes, as well as tips on streamlining the certification process. In addition, we will be reviewing the CCC certification process and procedures.
Organizer: G&M Compliance, Inc.
Location: Detroit, MI – Wednesday, April 3rd (Westin Southfield)
Fees: $550 USD
Note: Above fees include parking, breakfast, refreshments and lunch
One Day – $100 USD discount before March 15th
Note: After registration is completed, you will receive further payment information. G&M accepts a P.O. or company check to confirm registration.
Please issue company check or P.O. to G&M Compliance, Inc. 154 South Cypress Street, CA 92866 (Attn: CCC Automotive Training)