G&M Compliance’s Certification Management Service (CMS)
To be competitive and stay compliant, Hi Tech Manufacturers must obtain Product Compliance Certifications (PCCs). As companies expand into international markets, the number of PCCs and associated requirements increase dramatically.
Companies often attempt to meet these increasing demands by:
- Tasking a technical employee with managing PCCs. This added burden can reduce focus on core responsibilities, leading to unfavorable performance in primary functions.
- Transferring the burden of certification to the contract manufacturer (CM). CMs are generally not experts in regulatory certification. This lack of experience can lead to a shotgun type approach of obtaining more PCCs, and costing more money than necessary.
- Hiring a full-time certification professional. This type of a specialized position can be difficult to fill. In addition, investment outside of one’s area of expertise often times proves to be an in-efficient use of resources.
G&M’s approach to the ever-growing complexities associated with PCCs is to place a G&M certification expert directly into your company. By getting to know your product and team, and with access to internal resources, our expert can efficiently manage your certification requirements. And, by using the G&M Certification Alert and Tracking System (CATS), we can maintain the validity of large numbers of PCCs without unexpected expirations.
G&M Compliance’s CMS saves time and money by:
- Freeing up existing resources to focus on core competencies.
- Streamlining and reducing the number of certifications.
- Structuring certification management costs to reflect time spent vs. full time compensation/benefits.
- Passing along G&M Compliance’s discounts from certification bodies.
- Tracking existing certificates with CATS to reduce costs of reinstating expired PCCs.
For additional information, please contact G&M Compliance, Inc. at 714-628-1020