G&M Compliance offers comprehensive services for FCC Certification. Our experienced employees work to test all products in accordance with domestic and international electromagnetic compatibility standards and are able to handle any and all issues they may encounter.
Our services include certification for products sold in America, Asia, Canada, Australia and Europe.
The EMC department at G&M Compliance provides testing services for all domestic and international electromagnetic compatibility standards. Our philosophy is not just to test your products—more importantly, we are here to trouble-shoot and help solve any electromagnetic problems, including emissions and immunity.
We employ experienced, capable EMI design engineers who work with your engineers to find a solution for any issues you encounter in meeting EMC/EMI/FCC requirements. From board design to incorporating available technologies (i.e. gaskets, filters, copper tape, EMI suppression components, etc.), we are here to get you approved so you can meet your time to market schedule.
We test a wide variety of products, and have the capability to test even large, heavy equipment in our 10M chamber to ensure measurement accuracy.
Our EMC/EMI/FCC Services Include:
- FCC Part 2, 15, 18, 68, 87, 90, 95 & 97
- MIL 461, 462 & 464 Series
- FCC Industry Canada (ICES-03-General Digital Device)
- EMC Directive, EMC Mark, TCF (Technical Contruction File)
- EN 55011: Emission Limits for Industrial, Scientific, and Medical (ISM) Equipment.
- EN 55013: Emission Limits for Broadcast Receivers and Associated Equipment.
- EN 55014: Emission Limits for Electrical Motor-Operated and Thermal Appliances for Household and Similar Use.
- EN 55015: Limits and Methods of Measurement of Radio Disturbance Characteristics of Electrical Lighting and Similar Equipment.
- EN 55020: Immunity Requirements for Broadcast Receivers and Associated Equipment.
- EN 55022: Emission Limits for Information Technology Equipment.
- EN 55024: Immunity Limits for Information Technology Equipment.
- EN 55103-1: Emissions Limits for Professional Audio, Video and Lighting Control Equipment.
- EN 55103-2: Immunity Limits for Professional Audio, Video and Lighting Control Equipment.
- EN 55104: Immunity Requirements for Household Appliances, Tools and Similar Use.
- EN 60601-2Emissions and Immunity for Medical Equipment.
- EN 61000-3-2/IEC 1000-3-2: Harmonics
- EN 61000-3-3/IEC 1000-3-3: Flicker
- EN 61000-4-11/IEC 1000-4-11: Voltage Dips & Interruptions
- EN 61000-4-2/IEC 1000-4-2: Electrical Static Discharge (ESD)
- EN 61000-4-3/IEC 1000-4-3: Radiated Immunity
- EN 61000-4-4/IEC 1000-4-4: Electrical Fast Transients (EFT)
- EN 61000-4-5/IEC 1000-4-5: Surge Immunity
- EN 61000-4-6/IEC 1000-4-6: Conducted Disturbances
- EN 61000-4-8/IEC 1000-4-8: Power Frequency Magnetic Fields
- EN 61000-6-1: Electromagnetic Compatibility, Generic Immunity for Residential, Commercial and Light Industry.
- EN 61000-6-2: Electromagnetic Compatibility, Generic Immunity For Industrial Environments.
- EN 61000-6-3: Electromagnetic Compatibility, Generic Emissions for Residential, Commercial and Light Industry.
- EN 61000-6-4: Electromagnetic Compatibility, Generic Emissions for Industrial Environments.
Contact G&M Compliance for more information about EMC/EMI/FCC Certification services.